The World just watched a Genocide in Aleppo
- North America
- South America
Bangladesh has some fascinating resources and capabilities yet almost half of the population lives in poverty.
Whilst Capitalism soaks up our time, wealth and health, watch this powerful Surah and reminder to us all. Watch and Share to Muslims and Non-Muslims
The Ugly Truth about Bangladesh Child Labour. Bangladeshi Children have become economic slaves to Western Companies
Whilst half the country live on less than $1 per day, we take a look at where all the wealth is.
1. Pakistan is the world’s first Muslim country to attain nuclear power.
2. Pakistan has the largest canal-based irrigation system in the world.
3. The ‘Khewra Salt Mine’ in Pakistan is the largest and oldest salt mine in the world.
4. Pakistan has the only fertile desert in the world. The Tharparkar desert in Sindh.
5. Pakistanis are the fourth-most intelligent people in the world.
6. The world’s seventh-largest collection of scientists and engineers are from Pakistan.
7. The largest earth-filled dam in the world is the ‘Tarbela Dam’ on the Indus river in Pakistan.
8. Pakistan has the world’s largest man-made forest. The Changa Manga forest (12,000 acres in area)
9. Pakistan has some of the best-trained air force pilots in the world.
10. Pakistan irrigates three times more land area than Russia.
Dame Louise Casey DBE CB is a British government official working in social welfare. She was tasked to conduct a review into opportunity and integration. What her findings showed were uncomfortable.
Outrageous! Yesterday, Boris Johnson told Andrew Marr that “we do not think the threshold has been crossed” by Saudi Arabia’s bombing of Yemen, even though over 10,000 people have died, tens of thousands injured as well as mass starvation and refugees. Saudi continues to be the biggest arms client of Britain!